Often the “not knowing” is the worst aspect of a potentially unfaithful relationship. Optimal Intelligence, inc., can remove the doubts and either
set your mind at ease or provide you with irrefutable evidence to confront the problem.
OI will be your partner through the process, this could include carrying out an asset search to verify where and how much money and assets your partner might have. If your partner is cheating we will uncover the truth, so you can move on
or possibly carry out divorce proceedings. We will testify in your behalf and provide you with the necessary documentation you may need to win your case.
How do I know!? In most cases it is subtle or at times, major changes in behavior that causes suspicion. You need to be sure if these changes are innocent or not. Knowledge is power and OI has the experience,
the resources and technology to provide you with the truth. Below is a list of documented signs:
- Your cheating husband or wife stops confiding in you and seeking direction from you.
- Sets up a new e-mail account and doesn’t tell you about it.
- Sets up a separate cell account that is billed to the office.
- Begins to delete all inbound phone calls except the caller ID.
- Becomes accusatory, asking if you are being true to him, usually out of guilt.
- The cheater stops wearing her wedding ring.
- He or she fairly swiftly stops having sex with you.
- Supposedly works a lot of overtime.
- Took vacation day – but supposedly worked on those days.
- Spouse’s co-workers are uncomfortable in your presence.
- Has a sudden preoccupation over and above his or her appearance.
- Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer, especially after you have gone to bed.
- Your spouse is away, either nights or on trips, more than previously.
- You get calls where the caller hangs up when he or she hears your voice.
- He or she loses attention in the activities in the home.
- Uses a low convey or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.
- The tip-off signs of a cheating spouse? Having that very thought in the first place.
Once we have completed our Investigation, a detailed report including an edited DVD, photographs, video
if required and sequential log of movements.
Free Consultation: (877)700-OIPI(6474) x100